Thursday, August 1, 2013

July 2013

I can't believe an entire month has passed by so quickly! To be honest, I'm not even sure what we did in July. The girls had Girl's Camp and Youth Conference in June and July, Adam had his last year at Cub Scout Day camp, and then we traveled to TN for two weeks.

There were a few things in between in there, but mostly we've just been busy trying to see everyone and relax in between.

Nathan has now lost a total of 25 lbs, and I was half a pound away from 20 before leaving for TN. My only hope now is that I didn't gain too much while traveling. There are just too many tempting foods at my mom's house!

While in TN I did a book signing at Hastings. Of course I forgot my camera, but Adam took this picture for me with my phone.
I think I sold 7 books that night. However, the fun part was seeing some good friends from high school. Thanks Adam, Elise and Jen for being there!

No comments: