Thursday, March 12, 2009

A surprise from Cole

As I was putting Cole to bed last night, he started to sing. We often sing at bedtime so that is not the surprise. Our usual songs are the ABC song from SuperWhy, Twinkle Twinkle, and two different songs from Thomas the Tank Engine. I have never sung the song he sang last night. We don't even own a CD of this particular artist. I guess he heard it on Ashlee's Kidz BoP CD, but it was way cute so I had to tape it. I had a better version that I took before this one, but I couldn't get it to load. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Sarah Ragatz said...

That is hilarious!!

Laura D said...

I hate it when Sarah beats me to the comment box! I love those little moments when your children do something like that and you think..."So worth the 20 minute temper tantrum..."

nathan said...

Ok, but when your 2 yr old SON sings BRITTNEY SPEARS-- not sure that is a happy or proud moment :)