Monday, March 2, 2009

Random Bookmarks

I just found this draft in my list of posts. :)

So this is another one of those "tagged" things. You have to post five of the websites that you have bookmarked that might surprise people. Then you tag five people.

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to do it, feel free and then leave a message so I can come check out your random websites. :)

1. Web Color Reference for HTML
2. 10 Strangest Things in Space (and yes, I actually go there occasionally because it is fascinating.)
3. Speed Typing Test I haven't done it in a while, but it is great fun when you are bored.
4. Game FAQs (Cheater, cheater, yes, I know...)
5. 2009 Race Calendar (Yes, I know you probably could have guess that one, but I was running out of interesting links.)

No comments: