Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Pat's meal

We had a crazy funny meal last night (smashed in between a run, shower and then off to church all within an hour and a half). Nathan often mentions how his mom used to have fun coloring their meals on certain holidays, so I thought I would give it a try. Everything was green and I was feeling a bit green by the end.

As a matter of fact I just spent an hour (maybe not quite that long, but close) cleaning up the green aftermath. Here are some pictures from our St. Patrick's Day green dinner.

Well, I started writing this before I looked at the pictures. I know Nathan took more with the kids in it, but they are not on either computer *shrugs* sorry! Everything was green, even the lemonade.

1 comment:

Amy and the boys said...

That mac n cheese looks NASTY! I bet the kids loved the whole thing though!