Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Random Pics

I've been so busy with all my projects (Day of Service planning, Girl's Camp--planning, certification, fund raiser, teaching Sunday school and putting together our neighborhood newsletter, on top of trying to clean my house and feed my family [notice I said "trying"]) that I haven't posted much for a while. Here are some pictures from the last day or two that I think are fun.
This is what it looks like when a 2 year old is too impatient to wait for you to open his yogurt for him. I guess our spoons are pretty sharp!
Kiah, Ashlee and Nathan were "fighting" over this shirt and whether or not it was going into a. Kiah's drawer, b. Ashlee's drawer or c. the trash. It was in one piece in the beginning but they had a great time ripping it to shreds. Kiah thought it was way cooler ripped and tied.
Ashlee just thought it was hilarious!

Cole had several outfits show up on our doorstep. Thanks Joe and Diane! This is one of our favorites.
This is how much rain we got last week. Yeah, it didn't stop for 3 or 4 days.

No comments: