Friday, March 27, 2009

Latter Day Saint Temples

As I was browsing through the many blogs that I like to read, I came across the following link for a YouTube clip on Temples. I think this a beautiful clip about why we build and attend the temple in this day and age.

I want to add my testimony to the peace that I feel when going to the temple. It is truly unlike any place on earth. Time slows down and the rush of daily life is left behind at the front door. It is quiet so you can reflect on your thoughts and prayers. There is instruction for becoming a more Christ like person and covenants made to do our best to become as kind and loving as our Savior. And perhaps my favorite part about the temple, families are linked together for all of eternity. Marriage and family does not have to be "until death do us part" and I am so very grateful for that!

No comments: