Thursday, March 26, 2009

Peanut Butter Parenting

Oh, what do you do in the spring time?
When the rain keeps you cooped up inside?
Do you watch endless TV,
With peanut butter on your sleeves?
Or smear it all over just for fun?
Is that's what you do?
So do I!

After getting caught.

This was an almost new large jar of peanut butter. I could not in good conscience keep it for use so I through it away. Now you can come and have Pb&j sandwiches at our house without worry! And, just in case you are wondering where I was (someone in my house will ask) I was in my room on the phone with a newsletter advertiser. There were however, two siblings sitting right beside Cole completely oblivious to what he was doing.It doesn't get any more real than that!

6 comments:

Lanna said...

Oh dear! I hope the blanket isn't ruined. Kudos for taking a picture for posterity! Now you have something to show the grandkids one day!

Charity said...

I will be honest and say that I took the picture to give myself time to calm down before starting clean up.

I hope the peanut butter washes out easily enough. It took 2 tubs of water to get all the peanut butter off of Cole.

Sarah Ragatz said...

Thats A LOT of peanut butter. I'm glad you wrote a happy song about it!3.

Lindsey said...

I love that sad face in the second picture. Was he even eating the peanut butter. It seems like it was every where but his face:)

Alison B said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! HILARIOUS!! Seriously, so funny. How typical that there were 2 siblings there and didn't do a thing about it. typical.

Kristen S said...

HAHAHA!!! Love the pic of when he got caught. What a mess! It's good you took a picture though, he will laugh about it years from now!