Saturday, February 28, 2009

Daddy Daughter Dance

It is that time of year again...the Daddy Daughter Dance. This year Ashlee gets Nathan all to herself. Last night they went shopping for a new dress and found a great sale at the mall. I don't know if this was the $7 or $14 dress, they bought two at 75% off! The reason I can't tell the difference is because they were both red and sparkly. I hope they have a great time!

Here they are making fun of all the cheesy prom pictures.

Cole was jealous and had to have his picture taken too.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Those are great pictures! I was looking at the first one for the longest time wondering what was gonig on with Ashlees legs. Then i realized she was sittin on Nathan's knee.

Laura D said...

I love the making fun of Prom picture!