Thursday, September 4, 2008

A trip down vanity lane--again!

Ok, maybe I should just embrace my gray hair and let things be...Uh, no way! I'm too young to be sporting gray hair, and mine is more of the sparkling, hey look at me silver than gray anyway. About a month or so ago, I decided to color my hair to hide those growing numbers of silver. It didn't go so well. I ended up with this reddish tint that just kept getting more orange as the summer wore on, so it was time to fix it again. I think I got really close to my natural color this time--which was the goal all along. I did it while Nathan was at work so I couldn't be sure that it wasn't "streaky." Shortly after drying my hair and deciding that it looked pretty good, I went out to visit with a neighbor who immediately noticed the change. That scared me until she said it makes me look younger. Well, I'll take that!

5 comments:

Ellenamo said...

I like it! It looks dark like mine! :)

Lindsey said...

I think that it looks good! I like the new blog look.

Jenny said...

I like it! I was just thinking the other day I needed to dye my hair back darker. I do this every fall! Then in the summer I want highlights! It is never ending!

Charity said...

Thanks! It is getting long too. I decided to let it grow until Jan or Feb and then I'm going to donate it. I looked it up and they will take colored hair, which makes sense. they don't want my grey either! :)

Nathan said...

I think it looks really good and this is a really good photo of you also.