Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Randomness

Well, I try and post something at least twice a week and I haven't done anything all week. It turns out one side of my mouth has an infection and some sinus issues from my wisdom teeth extraction. I have had a migraine since Sunday and pretty much lay around the house trying to keep my head still. I finally called my dentist today (I know I should I done it earlier), and now I have some antibiotics to knock out the infection. This should relieve the pressure in my head and help the migraines to go away. Yay! I can't wait. Oh, the good news is that I don't have dry sockets!

Even with being totally distracted by my head, I found some fun things on the happiness blog that I wanted to post here. This is edited, for the full version click on the Happiness Blog to the right and scroll down to the bottom left of her blog.

Secrets of Adulthood


By doing a little bit each day, you can get a lot accomplished.


People don’t notice your mistakes and flaws as much as you think.


Most decisions don't require extensive research.


Try not to let yourself get too hungry.


If you can't find something, clean up.


The days are long, but the years are short.


Someplace, keep an empty shelf.


It's okay to ask for help.


You can choose what you do; you can't choose what you LIKE to do.


Happiness doesn't always make you feel happy.


What you do EVERY DAY matters more than what you do ONCE IN A WHILE.


You don't have to be good at everything.


It's important to be nice to EVERYONE.


You know as much as most people.


Eat better, eat less, exercise more.


What's fun for other people may not be fun for you--and vice versa.


People actually prefer that you buy wedding gifts off their registry.


Houseplants and photo albums are a lot of trouble.


If you're not failing, you're not trying hard enough.

No comments: