Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Adam! Arrrg!





Adam turned 6 this week! He also had his first birthday party with people other than our family. He had friends from school, church and neighborhood come to a pirate fishing party. Seven little pirates running everywhere! I think it went really well. It was really HOT though. Nathan and two other dads took the boys to our neighborhood lake and they had a great time running around. They found a turtle, played with the ducks and one boy even caught a fish! Adam was happy so that is the best part.

Disclaimer: I did not make this awesome cake. I tried to make the cake Friday night and I was tired and had a headache. At 9:30pm the cake fell to pieces and I was not staying up to do it again. I baked a cake and left it to cool for the morning. When I woke up I discovered that Nathan had stayed up until 3am working on this great pirate ship! Didn't he do great!

4 comments:

Kristen & Matt said...

What a sweet husband! He really did do an awesome job, that's a fantastic cake! He must have learned a few tricks from watching you make wedding cakes!
Feeling better from those darn extractions?

edith said...

Oh, what a good Nathan. By the way, I tagged you. Check my blog to see your requirements.

Amy & the boys said...

What? Nathan made this??? Wow. It's adorable!

AZ Larsens said...

Wow! Nathan has some skills!