Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bridge Pictures

The night before the race we went to the beach. It was really breezy, but nice!
At the Starting line.
I took this picture while running over the bridge. I then dropped my phone!
At the finish line.
There were close to 50,000 people that registered, but only 29,246 finished the race within the time limit. Nathan came in 13,162 with a time of 1:06:27. He is disappointed with the time, but I don't think he should be, because it was so crowded that you had to slow down until you could get around other people. So I still think he did awesome! I came in 14,817 with a time of 1:10:16. That was my time goal! I am more proud of the fact that we both ran without stopping to walk and we felt good! This is a HUGE improvement over a year ago, when we couldn't run a mile without stopping to walk.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Way to go! It almost makes me want to run six mile at once!
-Laura

Charity said...

Hee hee! You should come with us next year. It was awesome!

Jenny said...

You guys look great!