Saturday, April 12, 2008

Country Music Countdown

Two weeks until Nathan and I run the Country Music Half Marathon. I can't believe how close it is. I ran 10 miles this morning and I survived, so maybe I'll live through 13? It took a little over 2 hours. When I told Nathan my time he said, "I'm in trouble! I can't do anything for 2 hours straight." :)

Nathan changed the break pads and 2 rotors on his car today. A friend from church helped him and it saved us a lot on cost. He is proud of himself and I am too.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Oh, you can do it! If you can do 10 miles you can easily do 13.1!!! I wish I was doing the this one, but just haven't had the time to train. Good luck!

Charity said...

Thanks! We would love to get a big group of people to do it with us next year too. Nathan told his family that if they would do the half (mainly his parents) then he would do the full marathon.

Jenny said...

I am excited to do it next year. It will be cool to just be able to say that I have done it. I am so proud of you and Nathan. That is awesome!