Saturday, November 3, 2007

This afternoon we went to the Discovery Museum. We have a membership so it is a great Saturday activity. The kids love it, but it doesn't change often enough for us adults. :) Anyway, we all had a good time. Cole especially liked the water play area downstairs.

You may notice that I am not in any of these pictures. There is a very good reason for that. This morning I decided to go get a hair cut and get my eyebrows waxed. Usually not a traumatic experience for me, but today I went somewhere "close and cheap" as opposed to my preferred hair dresser. The hair cut is ok, I can live with it, but my eyebrows! Maybe I should say eyebrow. She totally cut off half of my left eyebrow. Then she kept thinning the right one to try and make them look "similar." I was totally mortified! I came home and for the first time in my life, I had to draw on an eyebrow before I would leave the house. And wouldn't you know it, at Walmart we ran into two friends from church! Well, I guess everyone is going to see tomorrow anyway. I probably should take a picture so I can laugh about it sometime WAY in the future. I am still so embarrassed!

2 comments:

Rob & Amy said...

Oh, man. That STINKS! You will laugh about it when you are so old you're drawing eyebrows on every day and it's no big deal. hahaha

Charity said...

:) I'm trying to laugh about it now, and it is helping.