Wednesday, October 31, 2007

We have been having a great week. Pumpkin carving, making sugar cookies, Trick or Treating. The kids love it and so do I. We got a lot of candy tonight. Tomorrow I am going to divy it up into bags to pull out over the next two or three months. Yeah, that's how much we have. Someone also suggested that you can put all the hard candy into bags and put it in your 72-hour kits. That stuff lasts forever and if you ever did have an emergency, it is good for energy and the kids moral. I think it is a good idea.


2 comments:

Rob & Amy said...

Yeah for Halloween- I'm such a big fan. Looks like y'all had as much fun as we did this week. Don't you love getting the kids all excited about it?! Cute pics!

Charity said...

Thanks! We had a blast. The kids even love handing out candy when we get home from trick or treating. They won't let me or Nathan do it anymore.