Monday, October 22, 2007

Cole had a great time on laundry day this week. He kept putting things in the empty basket and then climbing in to play with them. At one time I came down the stairs and he was facing the wall, but having a great time. He is just such a happy boy!


This ball was one of the things he had collected. He tossed it in the air and it got caught in the back of his shirt. It was so funny watching him try and find it.


Just another great smiling face!

The other day, we decided to make a paper mache pumpkin. We mixed up some water, flour and glue (we didn't have a recipe, lol) and set the kids to covering a giant balloon. Here you can see that Kiah is STILL wearing her Halloween costume from about 2 years ago. She lives in this dress. When I made it, it reached her ankles, now it is at just below her knees.

Adam was all excited to work on this at first, but it didn't last long. I think he put 2 strips of paper on and then headed outside to play with his friend.


After having her hair all frizzy for the Parade of Fiction, Kiah was able to convince her dad to let me perm it. She has been asking to do it for months and I think it turned out well. When she has her hair permed she does all the "girlie" things. She puts the mousse in it and scrunches. It is so cute to watch.








3 comments:

Rob & Amy said...

You are a woman of many talents- making costumes, perming hair, writing... I think Kiah looks like you in her Prof. costume!

Charity said...

Hee, hee, I think so too. She is getting so tall! And as for talent, you just have to be brave, or stupid enough to take a chance, but thanks!

Rob & Amy said...

I like the updates on the side. That cracks me up. You do look so young! Such a cute picture.