Monday, November 19, 2007

Adam's Thanksgiving Play




Cole was sick this weekend. After a night of no sleep and a day of no sleep, he just couldn't take any more. He sat with me on the couch all day. He just wanted to be held. Once he got up and I thought he was going to play a little. He made it to the steps and just lay down and went to sleep. Isn't he cute! He is doing much better now, and I hope to get a good night's sleep tonight.






Today we went to school to watch Adam's Thanksgiving play. Everyone did a great job. They had several really cute songs, but I will just post Adam's speaking part.









1 comment:

Rob & Amy said...

Oh that is so cute that he fell asleep on the steps. Spencer was sick last week and I totally hear ya on the no sleep thing! Hope you had a good Turkey day!