Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm still here...

I know it seems like I have disappeared...no posts and all that, but I am still here. We enjoyed a nice week in TN after Christmas and this week has been dedicated to getting back into a scheduled groove. I feel like I have been busy, but I don't know what I've done. Mmmm... anyway.

I have wanted to post lots of pictures in a slide show, but for some reason my computer crashes every time I try. So, over the next few days I will post several of the best from the end of the year and Christmas. Here are some other things going on right now.

  • I started another blog:Charity Writes.
  • Our family has started training for the CM 1/2 Marathon in April. Nathan and I have already signed up, and if the girls train with us up to the 10 mile point we will sign them up too.
  • I do have recipes lined up to post in the next week or so on the Food Blog.
  • The kids are back in school! Yay!
  • I've started "pre-school" with Cole (he actually sits for 30 minutes at a time!)
  • I start revising my book again next week.
See it doesn't look like much, but I feel busy. Ok, here is a batch of photos in random order.
Painting the week before Christmas
Playing in the icy rain. Notice Ashlee's gangsta pose?
While I was teaching my last cooking class, Cole made a mess and then fell asleep.
Kiah uptown Charlotte. We went to see the lights and the singing bears in the B of A Corporate Building.
Yet another gangsta pose. What is up with that?

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hi Charity! This is Melanie (Halling) Anderson. You probably remember my parents more than me. Anyways, I followed Jenny's blog to yours (in case you were wondering who was reading your blog from Baltimore), and I just wanted to tell you that your family is adorable!