Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day on the lake and whatever else has passed us by.

Sorry I don't have time to write much, but here are more photos from our summer. First, I don't remember if I told you about the Sunday Bake off between me and Nathan? I wrote about it on my food blog. You can read about it HERE. Anyway, when we all sat down to taste our creations, Nathan was teasing in his normal way and said, "I'm sorry Cole, you don't get any." This was Cole's broken hearted reaction. And then Nathan trying to comfort him afterward. Cole was really tired and just didn't realize it was a joke.
Second, we have some pictures from our day on the lake. Some friends from church invited us along. Adam spent the day with one of his friends so he didn't come. The girls and I tried wake boarding for the first time. We didn't quite make it all the way up, maybe next time.

Ashlee waiting to try wake boarding.
Kiah getting ready to give it a try.
Nathan didn't have any problems.
There they go! Kiah and Ashlee
Half way there! This was me.
Cole loved it! He kept saying, "faster, faster!"

No comments: