Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hair today, gone tomorrow

I finally had the 10 inches I needed to donate my hair to Locks of Love . I was so glad because I haven't had it this long for a long time and it was starting to bug me. This was the week after Christmas. I haven't posted until now because I wanted to learn how to fix it before taking the after picture. Well, I'm still working on it...but I figured I needed to just post.

10 inchesGone!

It feels so much lighter! I've also decided that it is impossible to take a good picture of yourself! I took about 50 and hated all of them. This one is ok, but my nose looks so big. Oh, well.

7 comments:

hubby said...

I like it--you look sexy :) !!!!!

Amy and the boys said...

Wow, what a great thing to do. I think the new do looks great-despite your not liking self portraits!

Jenny said...

I love it! You can't see all the cut in the photo! It looks great!

Lanna said...

It looks great. I'm gearing up to do the very same thing again. (I did it three years ago.) I don't know if I want to go that short again, though.

Kristen S said...

Love the shorter hair! Really cute on you!

Alison B said...

wow!!! good for you! I did that this summer as well. It felt soooo good to get rid of all that hair!

Laura D said...

You are funny. I think your nose looks sexy too! I do love the new style!