So, on Saturday I woke up at 7am and sat down to start writing. I also wrote on Sunday while Cole was taking his nap. I am at 3,527/50,000. Hee hee, I have a long way to go! I'll keep you updated. I'll also try and take a moment to give a synopsis of the book at some point.
I also wanted to share with you my "happiness resolutions" for November. I haven't done that in a while. November is Contemplate the Heavens. Here are the mini goals for the month:
1. Consider matters of the spirit
2. Read memoirs of catastrophe (I'm not sure about this one)
3. Keep a one sentence journal
4. Remember how much I love my ordinary day
5. Turn complaints into thankfulness (this will be hard)
6. Appreciate the seasons and time of life
Well, I'm off to write! Actually, I think I'll go for a run first so that my blood is flowing to my brain better.