Sunday, November 23, 2008

Day 23

I am grateful for a working fireplace. My favorite thing is to sit and watch the flames and warm my toes on the hearth. I love the way a wood fire smells and the way the heat comes out and embraces the room. I also love the colors of our living room. They are so warm and comfy--browns and blues. I think our fireplace looks great! Tonight we lit a fire at about 5:30 and it is just dieing out at 9:30. We played charades, American Idol, and guess that tune with the fire as our backdrop. Right before the kids went to bed they reached a point where they were crawling up the walls--literally!
Ashlee was doing it to, but by the time I got the camera out her arms and legs were too tired for a picture. How do you like Adam's Bank of America night shirt?

1 comment:

Sarah Ragatz said...

Adam kind of looks like a hunchback.