Sunday, November 30, 2008

29 and 30

29. I am thankful for good highways that get me where I want to go and home again without too much trouble. When I think of what travel was like just 100 years ago, I feel we are pretty lucky. Granted, I don't want to make that 7 1/2 hour drive every weekend or even every month. But it is nice to know that when I want to go visit my family I can cover 400 miles in just a few hours instead of days.

30. I am thankful for our new camera (an early Christmas present for me and Nathan). We were playing with it tonight as we put up our Christmas decorations inside the house. Maybe it will stop raining so we can put some up outside tomorrow. Anyway, we LOVE the new panoramic feature on this camera. What fun! It also has a 12x zoom. Our other camera didn't have that. Here are some fun pics from tonight.

Fun with the panoramic view. This is how many kids it feels like we have. This is the tree we bought 12 years ago with new ornaments.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Hi Charity!!! It was fun to find your family online. :) Your family is darling and big! I can't believe how long it has been. :) Hope all is well with you. ashlee miller

Jenny said...

That is a cool camera!! I love the pictures! IT was good to see you all.

Sarah Ragatz said...

Fun panoramic shot with the kids!