I have wanted to post lots of pictures in a slide show, but for some reason my computer crashes every time I try. So, over the next few days I will post several of the best from the end of the year and Christmas. Here are some other things going on right now.
- I started another blog:Charity Writes.
- Our family has started training for the CM 1/2 Marathon in April. Nathan and I have already signed up, and if the girls train with us up to the 10 mile point we will sign them up too.
- I do have recipes lined up to post in the next week or so on the Food Blog.
- The kids are back in school! Yay!
- I've started "pre-school" with Cole (he actually sits for 30 minutes at a time!)
- I start revising my book again next week.

Kiah uptown Charlotte. We went to see the lights and the singing bears in the B of A Corporate Building.





1 comment:
Hi Charity! This is Melanie (Halling) Anderson. You probably remember my parents more than me. Anyways, I followed Jenny's blog to yours (in case you were wondering who was reading your blog from Baltimore), and I just wanted to tell you that your family is adorable!
Post a Comment