Here are the pictures from Cole's birthday. He got lots of fwire fwighter things since that is what he wants to be when he grows up. We didn't have a #3 candle, so it is 9 - 4 = 5 - 2 = 3! We are such an educationally minded family. :p
the candle explanation is the best. Whatever works, right? You guys have the best birthday cakes at your house! I can't show my kids or they'll be so jealous.
What a cute little boy!! HE looks so much like his daddy but some where i see you in him. Great looking cake!! I want some. Got any good ideas for what i could do for a cake for Gabe's 1st bday
4 comments:
HAPPY B-DAY COLE!!! Love the cake!! Love Cole eating it face first or was that just a kiss?
the candle explanation is the best. Whatever works, right? You guys have the best birthday cakes at your house! I can't show my kids or they'll be so jealous.
that is such a bradford way to do birthday candles
What a cute little boy!! HE looks so much like his daddy but some where i see you in him. Great looking cake!! I want some. Got any good ideas for what i could do for a cake for Gabe's 1st bday
Post a Comment