Nathan then proceeded to open the box just so he could look longingly at the treasured gift. It is a new flat screen TV (some of you have heard about our current TV that needs to be whacked every once in a while to get the sound or the picture to come back on). He pulls out the bag with the instructions and the remote and says, "Cool, it came with a screw driver," and then packs it all back up. By now I am catching on to his vibe; he really wants to give it to the "kids" tonight.
I give the go ahead and the kids come in and are appropriately surprised and excited. We open the box once more and Kiah says, "Cool, it came with a screw driver." So, we now have a new TV that we don't need to smack around and perhaps more importantly a magnetic screwdriver.
6 comments:
How funny...wow, a cool new screwdriver!! What a nice gift! (the tv that is)
It was only part of what they are getting from their oma and opa so i did not think it was bad to let them have it now--I had no idea how we were going to wrap it.
I am glad you and Kiah got a cool screw driver! Mike would be jealous of the TV! He has been wanting one for years. I can't believe you didn't wait til Christmas!
It is Charity's fault we did not wait--I was weak and kept asking her if we should and she did not stop me--all her fault!!!!
did it say you were getting a screw driver on the box or did someone take it back because they broke it! LOL :)
I am jealous! More so Matthew than myself...I got a new garage door and a window. TV sounds much more exciting!
LOL!
hahaha this was just a funny post.
Post a Comment