Kiah started middle school this year and was a little nervous about having to change classes. She was smiling when she came home though and lit up as she told me about her teachers and classes. She is in Orchestra and Art this semester for her electives. She is really excited about both of those classes. She did however miss the bus home because she said she could not hear over the noise of the kids talking. She never called me but road another bus home. Both days she has returned home around 5pm!Cole and I are enjoying our quiet time during the day. It is so nice to clean something and have it stay clean for longer than 10 minutes (although I have to follow Cole around constantly to accomplish this).
1 comment:
I can't believe how much Kiah looks like Nathan in that picture! Yay for school!
Post a Comment