Bank of America is having a video contest of Olympic Proportions. I'm not sure of all the details, but I do know that if his team's video wins they get spirit points. These are great! Nathan saves his all year and we use them at Christmas time for presents! This video is pretty funny. You can check it out at YouTube
HERE
6 comments:
That was hilarious. My favorite part was the synchronized swimming. Go Nathan! hahaha
By the way, I am emailing this to anyone who I think even might know Nathan. :)
That was seriously funny. And I also loved the synchronized swimming!! Funny stuff.
Nathan, that video really made me miss your sense of humor!!!!
Jen Pascual
Jen, you need to email me so I have your contact info. I'm glad you found our blog. :)
Only you Nathan can do something like this. You are funny when you get bored!
Charity, have you seen this blog? I thought you might like it- its a cake blog. http://blog.pinkcakebox.com/
Post a Comment