The night before the race we went to the beach. It was really breezy, but nice!
At the Starting line.
I took this picture while running over the bridge. I then dropped my phone!
At the finish line.There were close to 50,000 people that registered, but only 29,246 finished the race within the time limit. Nathan came in 13,162 with a time of 1:06:27. He is disappointed with the time, but I don't think he should be, because it was so crowded that you had to slow down until you could get around other people. So I still think he did awesome! I came in 14,817 with a time of 1:10:16. That was my time goal! I am more proud of the fact that we both ran without stopping to walk and we felt good! This is a HUGE improvement over a year ago, when we couldn't run a mile without stopping to walk.
3 comments:
Way to go! It almost makes me want to run six mile at once!
-Laura
Hee hee! You should come with us next year. It was awesome!
You guys look great!
Post a Comment