Our neighbor decided to clean out her son's clothes and we were the lucky recipients. This is one of the shirts that was in the bag. I love it! I put it on him last Sunday morning with some baggy green cargo pants. He was so cute. He went down for a nap about 10 o'clock, and when it was time to head to church he was still sleeping. I loaded the car with the other kids and all our bags :) and then woke him up. I put him straight into the car with a sippy cup and crackers. There wasn't any time to change him, so our "rock child" went to church. A lot of people got a good laugh out of it because he was also dragging his teddy bear around.
2 comments:
Cute! I love that pose he's doing like he's playing a guitar. That reminds me of when Brandon wore his pumpkin shirt to church the day before Halloween- except he wore it b/c he refused to wear anything else.
Hey it's suanna i really like this picture it's cute!
Post a Comment