Saturday, November 3, 2007

This afternoon we went to the Discovery Museum. We have a membership so it is a great Saturday activity. The kids love it, but it doesn't change often enough for us adults. :) Anyway, we all had a good time. Cole especially liked the water play area downstairs.

You may notice that I am not in any of these pictures. There is a very good reason for that. This morning I decided to go get a hair cut and get my eyebrows waxed. Usually not a traumatic experience for me, but today I went somewhere "close and cheap" as opposed to my preferred hair dresser. The hair cut is ok, I can live with it, but my eyebrows! Maybe I should say eyebrow. She totally cut off half of my left eyebrow. Then she kept thinning the right one to try and make them look "similar." I was totally mortified! I came home and for the first time in my life, I had to draw on an eyebrow before I would leave the house. And wouldn't you know it, at Walmart we ran into two friends from church! Well, I guess everyone is going to see tomorrow anyway. I probably should take a picture so I can laugh about it sometime WAY in the future. I am still so embarrassed!

2 comments:

Amy and the boys said...

Oh, man. That STINKS! You will laugh about it when you are so old you're drawing eyebrows on every day and it's no big deal. hahaha

Charity said...

:) I'm trying to laugh about it now, and it is helping.