Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of School

I started this blog almost six years ago, shortly after Cole was born. Today was his first day of school. My how time flies!
 Ready to go!
 They wanted to be matchy matchy. Adam has one year left in elementary school as a top dog 5th grader. I'm so glad he could be there with Cole for the first year.
His teacher is Mrs. Monkus. He was the first one in the classroom.

You may wonder what my plans are now that I have an empty house all day. I've got several projects around the house to start--some painting and trim touch ups, and cleaning. Then I'm going to work on losing this weight I've put on and write. 

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are dedicated to writing, editing, and marketing my book. It's time to treat this like a job. 

Tuesday and Thursday will be errand days, including doctor's appointments and doing service when I can at school or around the neighborhood. 

It feels good to have a plan. I'll let you know how it goes. ;)

No comments: