Monday, November 2, 2009

Suanna's Wedding and other missed pictures

I posted several pictures of the finished cake on the other two blogs, but here is one for this site.And a few more pictures from the wedding. I think Adam looks like a mortician in all that black. Kiah is showing off her artistic flair with her scarf.


Last week we had a cold rainy day that the kids decided to make the best of. They played and jumped and by some miracle didn't get sick after playing in the cold rain. Sometimes I really miss being a kid and not worrying about things like getting sick. I wish I had joined them! The same day they caught a crayfish in our back stream. It was a pretty good size!

2 comments:

Nick and Kathy said...

You are my hero! Wow that cake was gorgeous!

Ryan said...

THAT CAKE IS AMAZING!