Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My College Roommate--Ellen!

My Freshman college roomy, from my Helaman Halls days, has entered a modeling contest for e.l.f (eyes lips face). This contest allows you to go and vote for your favorites from now until some time in December. One vote per day. This is my beautiful friend Ellen.

Let me tell you that Ellen is just as much fun as she is beautiful! Here is her personal statement for the contest.

Personal Statement:
I believe that all women are beautiful, regardless of age, size, or ethnic background. I am also an advocate of finding products that will help accentuate the beauty that is already there. I'm a real woman living a busy life, and E.L.F. products help make my life easier--at extremely affordable prices. I would love to have the amazing opportunity to help women realize their true beauty through E.L.F.

To vote for Ellen simply click HERE.

No comments: