Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another adventure...let's get started!

I know I have been really quiet lately, sorry. July has had me thinking very seriously about what is in my future. I still feel the need to do something other than my daily routine. Plus, I needed to find a way to fund my running habit *insert big smiley face* Ideas have been floating around in my head for quite a while, but as I've started working on them they have become clearer and more defined.

So...now I can present you with what has been keeping me busy, my newest website to advertise and organize my new home business:

Learn To Cook

I still need to tweak things so that it contains all the information someone may need, as well as looking professional. Check it out and then leave a comment on this blog as to how I can improve it, or any questions you would have as a potential client that are not yet answered. Thanks!

3 comments:

Sarah Ragatz said...

Your webpage looks good. Sorry, I don't have any suggestions. It looks like an excellent idea though.

Charity said...

Thanks! I'll let you know how it goes. Did you try to call me the other day? My cell phone is dieing so it wouldn't let me answer.

Sarah Ragatz said...

I don't think I tried to call you... But I can't answer for Emmalynne.