Saturday, January 24, 2009

Rambling Answers

I wanted to take a moment to answer Kristen S's question about how I'm designing the background. It is a super technical answer too. ;) *wink*

I downloaded a lot of free backgrounds and a free paint program--Paint.net . It is taking a while to get used to it, but you can layer things and move them around. I got the idea from a blog called The Cutest Blog on the Block (Secrets Page) .

I can put a picture in for our Header, but I need to find a nice one to match, then learn how to write the code so that maybe I can offer free backgrounds. Can you tell it is January and I need something to get me motivated. By the end of February I will have moved on and returned to using everyone else's free layouts. :) That's my version of Adult ADD!

No comments: