Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sleepless nights

I am running on fumes this week. We all have that annoying cough/chest congestion thing that just won't go away. Personally, I am fine all day with just a few coughs here and there. But when I lay down to go to sleep I start coughing and don't stop. For instance, I made it to bed by 11pm coughed until 12 and then slept until 2:30am when I woke up and coughed for another hour. I finally went downstairs and ate some yogurt hoping to coat my throat since cough medicine does not seem to help at all. I then slept a little more, well until 4:30am. I gave up at 5 and went downstairs to read. I barely coughed the whole time I was "up".

The kids are all safely off to school, although I found $2 in the garage behind my van which means someone dropped their lunch money. Yes, I'm a bad mom and have been making them eat school lunches, but you know what? Adam has started eating some foods that he wouldn't before, so maybe it isn't all that bad. I plan to run a few errands and then take a nap with Cole. I hope I don't start coughing.

Anyway, I was doing my daily "blog read" and wanted to share this post with you from
cjanerun about the beauty of eternal marriage. It is a wonderful post, I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

Lanna said...

Feel better soon!