Monday, March 3, 2008

The Imperial March

Ok, so I thought I'd better post a note about my choice of music. :) I wanted to add some music but couldn't think of what I felt like at the moment. I typed in John Williams, cause I love everything he has done, but nothing came up. So I typed Imperial March, which for some reason was the first thing to come to mind. Ok, there are a lot of weirdos out there! I found some very interesting versions of the song and posted some of my favorites. The Ukelele version is hilarious! Anyway, enjoy them until I can find something a little more me. Ok, yeah, I know, this is scarily right up my alley, but I don't have to admit that I think some of them are cool, do I?

I actually think the rage mix would be good running music. :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Lol, you are crazy! That cracks me up.

Rob & Amy said...

The Ukulele cracks me up. Now I'm just waiting for some Trekky music. LOL ;)