Saturday, June 14, 2008

Buzz Time



Today we buzzed the boys hair for the summer. They were both looking a bit "fluffy" or "roosterish" Is that a word? Anyway, we were tired of the hair sticking out all over the place and got rid of it all. I couldn't get a picture of Cole getting a cut because it is a two person job.


Adam wanted a picture with the line down the middle. It is kind of hard to see, but he always thinks that is funny. After that picture it got ugly. Adam was good until it came time to trim around his ears and get the bottom hairline. I think he cried and ran around for 30 minutes before he finally let Nathan shave it. It would almost be worth paying for a hair cut, but the last time we did we had to fix it when we got home anyway because they did such a bad job. Sad.

2 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

Woohoo! This is the only way to do little boys' hair in my opinion! Love it.

Charity said...

I agree! Sometimes I wish I could shave my head for the summer. :)